Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Uh, no mom, you may not go back to sleep! Bright eyed and bushy tailed Bit-Bit here had other plans for mama this morning. James woke up at 6:45, almost 2 hours past his usual 3 hour mark! But I was so sleepy I told myself as soon as I got them both changed and fed I was hopping back in the bed this morning. Well, it ended up being like a circus. They kept me going back and forth between their cribs for 30 minutes.James spit up, clean him up. Peek at Audrey, oh she really spit up. Peek at James, he has already wiggled out of his blanket and face first into the bumper pad. Audrey starts howling again. Pick her up, maybe she has a bubble. Oh, nope. She has pe-peed on herself (2nd time this morning by the way) You pretty much get the picture. Audrey was just to cute this morning all wide awake so I snapped a few pictures trying to get a smile. Didn't get one though. She loves to lay and look at her mobile and bumper padwhen she is in a good mood so this is how I left her this morning. Needless to say, by the time I got everyone settled, of course I was wide awake! Better luck next morrow!
I took these yesterday. They were in a good mood until I layed them down beside each other. I don't understand, they seem to love each other, don't you think?!


Bit loves to have her hands on her face and lately she has found her fingers to suck on when she isn't attached to her pappy.
















6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm dying over these pictures. How can you stand it?

Emily said...

I love the pictures today! They are both getting such big ol' fat chubby cheeks!!! They look just right for smoochin' on. I imagine you do a lot of that when you aren't cleaning spit up, changing diapers, feeding bottles, burping babies . . . that does leave you with a lot of extra time, right? ;) I love ya girlie!

And by the way, your blog doesn't depress me - cracks me up and leaves me feeling extra tired for you, but never ever depresses! And here's the beautiful thing about Brasil: maids and nannies are sooooo cheap! Hmmm...you know, I could use some good PB preaching down there-maybe you and Jon want to come start a church? I could guarantee 1 member and another who would attend regularly and may be a good convert. :) (I guess now I better watch out now for hate mail from grandparents, huh!?! hehe)

Dianne said...

Hey, Mama 'Manda,

I know one true thing...you don't have time to think about being tired. What a cycle. God knew we needed to procreate while YOUNG. At my age, the thought of your schedule makes me feel the need to take two aspirin and go to bed.

GUT job!

Then when you are purely ACHING from exhaustion, those little cheeks would have to be restorative.

Love your life, Little Sister. Love YOU! May God give you sweet rest...even if it isn't in 8 hour increments anymore.

May God bless your household and all its' occupants mightily.

Dianne

P.S. Ignore emily's comments...I'm not a GRANDparent but I'm taking offense. lol

Laura said...

Wow! Look at those cheeks! You must kiss those all day long!! Hope you're all doing well!

su said...

I gotta say, RONNIE AND SUSAN MIZELL,have some mighty fine grandchildren! OK, I know there were others involved, but it sure does us proud to know we had something to do with them along the way. (Waiting for other grandparent's reply, heh, heh)

the ladner family said...

how cute are they!!! i know how that is, sort of. When they are babies, u think u might get another 10 mins. and then they are right back up when you doze off! but i can only imagine with two. I pray for you daily.