Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good morning everyone. Miss Audrey here had to go have her Newborn Screening done again yesterday. (they had to prick her little heel and squeeze blood out to fill up 2 small viles? and then on to some paper for the PKU) Why, you ask? We don't know. We just do what the doctors tell us to do. Supposedly, they didn't do it when she was born. How that happened I don't know. Anyway, she was such a brave little girl. She hardly cried. Just sucked on her pappy and held on to my finger for dear life. Every now and then she would let out a yelp and curl her lip up sending us to the brink of tears. If you look closely you can barely make out her little dimple!
They call me Mr. Chubbs!

This is one pooped little girl. Eating is hard work when you are 2 months old guys! See her little mittens? SuSu brought those along with other cute little things!



5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! James looks so much like Jon in this picture! You two grow some dang cute babies! :)

the ladner family said...

they are so adorable! that made me laugh about mr. chubbs! how much cuter can they get, i don't know but they keep doiing it!!

Dana said...

Awe, how precious!!!! I am glad that the pricking is over and done with! I always hate when Allie gets needled. I love you guys. Hope to talk to you soon.
Love,
Dana

Becky said...

These pictures make me want to scream! I want to hold these babies sooooo much. They are so gorgeous. How can you stand it?

Dianne said...

Aw-w-w-w, bless Audrey's tiny little heart. I know we have no choice but to trust doctors and follow their instructions. But, when it HURTS these little beings, makes you want to go kick the well-meaning doctor in the shins. Glad, like James' ordeal, it's in Audrey's past.

Seems like you and Jon have created carbon copies of each of you. I cannot get over how much James is evolving into Jon Jr. And, Audrey has your image painted all over her.

How could they NOT be beautemous!

'Manda, reading about being so tired you don't think you can go another step further, crying in frustration, THEN the realization of these two precious gifts God has entrusted to you...instantly humbling. Instantly turning those tears of frustration into tears of joy.

You write so beautifully. I look forward to each new blog.

Love you all and pray God's best in your lives...and strength for the day.

Dianne (-: