Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am obsessed with my children's feet! But who can blame me seeing how utterly adorable they are! We TRIED to take a picture for our Christmas card today but uh, it was alot easier when it was just me and Jon! I figured it would be easy since they have always done so good at other "photo shoots"! Not so today. We got a few okay ones but I don't think I am gonna use any that I have put on the blog. We are gonna try again tomorrow, maybe. And uhm, for those of you (and you know who you are) who made fun and laughed at me for saying I was gonna have James in a suit every sunday, eat your heart out!


This is pretty much how it went the whole time in front of the tree, as you can see in the picture below this one, the pappies were the only thing that would satisfy them and you can't take a good picture with pappies in your mouth, especially James' big, nasty one!





Excuse this one. I am only somewhat computer/blog literate!
We had a b-day party for my Uncle Frank's 70th b-day tuesday night and they wanted a picture of all the brothers that were there (fyi-this is not all of them) and nobody noticed that a blonde, curly headed little girl had snuck in! That is Hannah Grace and doesn't she look mischevious? Some would say a look she gets from me but.................
We went to the doctor Wednesday and da-da-da-dum: James weighs 8.4 and Bit Bit weighs 7.13
We were so proud. I guess those little clumps of formula in the bottom of her bottle didn't bother her weight gain one bit! The doctor was proud and said they were taking off like lightning!





















6 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, the cheeks on Mr. Man there are cracking me up. I think he may be hiding some of the clumps of formula right there in those things. Those cheeks remind me of Emma's...they went down some, but not too terribly much. :)

Love their outfits!! They are so darling!!

Becky said...

You outdid yourself on this one, honey. And you're right...those feet are to die for!

Brittany said...

The feet picture looks like an Anne Geddes spread -too cute. You have such a beautiful growing family!

.....beware the bottle WILL return : ) *Brittany

Dianne said...

OMG! Me, too. LOVE baby 'feets'. So sweet. The dress-up clothes are so Christmas-ey. The babies' Mommy & Daddy are awfully GUT looking, too. What a family.

Loved the group shot of all the Bryant 'boys'.

Beautiful page, 'Manda. Look forward to coming here and seeing that you've posted again.

I saw a photo once of a baby foot. Mom and Dad had put their wedding rings on baby's toe. That was sweet.

Your pictures together under the Live Oak with Spanish Moss draping down was awful pretty!

With love & appreciation,

Dianne (-:

Dani said...

The pictures were adorable!

If you want to turn them. You can click on my computer, then users documents, then my pictures. Then where ever your pictures are saved at. After that if you will click on views at the top left hand and click on flimstrip. You can then see all your pictures, and you can select any one of them and it will let you turn them.

If there is an easier way on blogger I don't know of it.

Becky said...

Ok. I think my point has been made...