Friday, December 7, 2007

Last night James would not go to sleep. We thought we were gonna have about an hour of quiet to our selves and watch a little t.v. but he had different plans. He wasn't fussy, just WIDE AWAKE!! I guess he just wanted to be with his parents. He loves us so much!
He hates the process of getting into and out of the bathtub but he LOVES to be in the water. I guess this apple didn't fall far from the tree! For those of you who don't know, his daddy his obsessed with all things having to do with water! And look, mama really does exist!





One day I will try to get a better shot of this childs head so maybe you can see what I mean when I say his head is identical to his PaPaw's. The hair line, the way his fuzz parts (PaPaw doesn't have fuzz though!) and his forehead. It is really cute!
Thanks for all the comments you guys. I was glad to see everyone could see my humor. I just needed a little comic relief and Jon wasn't around to help me out.
For those of you who have blogs that I know of, I try to comment on them but for some reason this computer will only let me do it like 1 in every 100 times that I try. I can't even comment on my own blog. So Amber, wish we could be there in January, we were looking forward to it but definitly in May. Can't wait to see ya'll and maybe I can get an appointment with the ever so talented Mrs. Ferrell to have some pictures taken? You are so amazing. Seriously I am always blown away at the pictures of the girls that you take. We got your Christmas card and Jon thought it was some advertisement from Sears or something when he first looked at it!
And Ol'Mama, what happened? You haven't been first in like 3 or 4 days? You aint loosen your touch, are you? :)

4 comments:

su said...

Finally, I'm first. I wish you could know and feel my heart when I see these pictures. It's everything the Lord promised about the golden years.

the ladner family said...

ha! they are getting into that stage where they are like hey, i don't have to sleep! there is stuff going on and i want to be a part of it! well they are just the most adorable babies!(except for mine of coarse!)

Becky said...

Wow, manny-o. I'm so hurt. But, thanks for the shout-out. You know I'm in dial-up land...Give me a break!

As always, the pictures are amazingly beautiful.

Dana said...

If he doesn't look just like Brother Jon then not a child in this world ever will!!! Love you guys! Thanks for blogging so I can see what the little bugers look like as they grow!