Monday, December 10, 2007

Do I spy two dimples!
Poor Audrey had a tough night last night. She was so restless. She probably only slept about 1 hour between 3 and 8:30 which is not like her. I thought she was just working on a poop but she got that out this morning and is still restless. Hollering out, grunting, twisting around. It is very pittiful. I have a feeling mama is gonna be holding someone an awful lot today!

Her Nanny B bought them both Christmas pj's when they were in the hospital and I just knew they would never grow into them! But they have and these are Audrey's. She looks like a little candy cane!




4 comments:

Becky said...

She doesn't look unhappy at all! I think her mama may be making things up...

Nenie said...

Oh Mannio ! Those dimples! Be still, my heart! Love Nenie

the ladner family said...

poor little baby, you are doing so good on the blog! i am inpressed. she is so beautiful.

Dianne said...

'Manda,

Maybe her tummy is rebelling, still, over the switch in formula. Her gyrations sounded like a tummy ache.

What a dream Audrey is in the candy-striped jammies. And, the dimples...ah-h-h-h...the dimples. I heard once that dimples are the imprints left when babies are forming by angel kisses. Sweet tho't.

I hope God will bless you and the babies to get good sleep when your reserves are being depleted.

Love you all BIG and drop your name to God often.

Dianne