Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!
These are their Valentine outfits and they were just so darn cute in them I had to share! We are starting to get back to normal round here. They slept from 9:30 to 6:45 this morning with hardly a peep in between. They were all grins and giggles today which has made for a much better day then the last few in the Mizell household. You know the old saying "if mama aint happy, ain't nobody happy"? Very true but lately it has been "if Bubba and Sissy ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy"! It's okay though, I think I will hang on to them!!






p.s. James and Audrey want to give a shout out to Posh and "David"!!
And they want to know how does it feel being Posh and her husband?



5 comments:

su said...

What beautiful Valentines...Did they receive their first valentine in the mail today? Hope so, cause we sure tried to get it there on time!!!! Everybody looks so happy and content. So glad the little ones slept so well for you.

Emily said...

Such big smiles! LOVE it!

Brittany said...

Wow they have grown so much!

Happy Valentines Day to your growing family! Yes, it was yesterday but it's the thought... right?

Becky said...

Tell beauties Posh says "hey". David is a little miffed these days, so understand if he's not so friendly. I can't imagine what's wrong with him. I even said to him yesterday, "SOOOOO, tell me what you want, what you really, really want." He just stared at me. Oh well

Laura said...

Aw! I love their shirts! So cute. Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!