Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby it's cold outside! Brrrr.....It was a whoping 18 degrees here in south Georgia in the wee hours of the morning. I sure wish this stinking weather would make up its mind. Either hot or cold please. I was gonna post these yesterday since they were 3 months old but time got away from me.
They are both beginning to smile at us from time to time for no good reason. Yesterday morning I felt Audrey staring at me after she gotten finished eating and I looked down at her and she broke out into this huge grin! It felt like she'd given me a billion dollars!

During the last three nights they have gone down between 9 and 10 and have slept until 2:30. And after the 2:30 feeding they have been sleeping until atleast 7 or 8 in the morning! How wonderful is this! I just hope it will last. They still seem to want to eat every 3 hours during the day but today I am going to try and condition them to atleast 3 1/2 to 4 during the day and see where this gets us! Wish me luck!



They were so glad to see their daddy when he got home tuesday night! They would hear him talking and just look around trying to find him and the whole time Jon held James, James wouldn't take his eyes off him! I was glad to have Jon home too! That was the first time he'd spent the night away from us since they have been home and it was really weird. You just get used to things being a certain way I guess. Anyway, every time a set of grandparents come I have HUGE expectaions of getting things done around here. Well, when you step through the doors of our home it is like going into a time warp. Hours pass like seconds and I never get half of what I want done. But this time I did! I busted my behind tuesday morning before mama left so I could get it all done. Now, if only it will stay this clean............


Audrey loves to have conversations with anyone who will listen! I have no idea where she gets this trait from seeing how NO ONE on either side of her family really likes to talk all that much!Can we say cheese??!!!!!

























9 comments:

the ladner family said...

i can't believe they are three months old already! They are just precious!

Dianne said...

If I hadn't SEEN you carrying this precious load, I'd bet money you all did a cloning!

Such miniatures of you and Jon.

I'm glad Jon is back home. I know it was GUT for him to go to that meeting and I know he was glad to return to you all.

You're getting a "temporary" handle on this Mama-thang. Having them both asleep for a few hours a night is a wondrous thing...right up there with those precious toothless grins you're getting.

Love seeing your days...pics and writings.

May God bless you all B-I-G!

Dianne

Becky said...

James looks so much like Jon when he was a baby. It's like stepping back in time. What absolutely beautiful children! And, by the way, whatevr about the grammer. Its not like I go arond corecting other peopel all the time...wow

Nenie said...

Mannio, I'm beginning to doubt all this about "not getting any sleep!"
You look so fresh and pretty, one does wonder. And your babies, oh, baby!

And your Aunt Becky needs to go back to "grammar" school for sure!

Love Nenie.

Amber said...

Oh my word, 3 months already? Where did that time go? Love the pictures! You look so great, girl. Twins suit you. HA! :)

su said...

I know ya'll missed the PaterFamilias but we sure did love to see him. He's my Papoopsie Darling, ya know? It doesn't really seem that long ago that I was holding him like you're holding James and Audrey. My,,oh my, life is a beautiful thing.

Laura said...

How precious! Three months! Wow! So cute. I can't get over those cheeks! I bet they are some the most kissed cheeks ever!

Emily said...

Oh Manda! They are just so cute! And what are you feeding them anyway? I swear they are growing faster than weeds!!! Can't believe what chubby things they are after that pitiful-little-bitty-thing start they had!

Amanda said...

Ouch nenie. Are you saying I fib or something? And Beck probably did that on purpose!

By the way, I finally figured out how to comment, aren't ya'll proud?!!!