Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I haven't blogged in almost 7 weeks. This may be a record for me. I have literally thousands of pictures from our Summer vacation; so many that it borders on insanity. (And I honestly was practicing self control on the whole camera in hand thing.) I have thought more than once to myself "Was it really necessary to take ALL these?"

We have done SO MUCH this Summer and have so many different balls in the air at the moment, I think I could blog every day for a month and just barely scratch the surface. I have no idea where to even begin. I like to start from the beginning and go down the list in order (I'm weird like that) but I have a feeling I may be all over the place this time. You may see random posts about something that happened 7 weeks ago or something that happened 7 minutes ago. I may get it all blogged, I may not. I take solace in the fact though that even if I don't get all our Summer activities and events documented on this blog, I have plenty of pictures just in case any one forgets any event that took place!! Sigh.....

Today what's on my mind is that my twin babies will start KINDERGARTEN on Friday!! In a way I am jumping up and down for joy because we desperately need some stability in our lives after our crazy busy summer. But it's still another sign that they are growing up. A new school year. New things to learn, new book bags and lunch boxes. New teachers. Same school and pretty much the same friends though. Same car line. Blahhhh!!!!

I took them back to school shopping last Thursday after a day at Wakulla Springs and a morning fishing (for James). Jon took the baby home and the twins and I stayed in the big T to shop. I had originally thought I'd take them separately, you know have a little bonding time with them. I'm glad I changed my mind though. If I'd of had to go through that ordeal more than once it wouldn't a been a purdy sight. Shoes, supplies, book bags, thermoses, did I mention shoes????? We decided on Barbie and Batman book bags and thermoses. I ordered some PlanetBox lunch boxes a few weeks before so didn't have to worry with those! It's all waiting neatly in the corner of my office for school to start. Can't believe it's here.







2 comments:

Becky said...

WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!
I missed y'all so much!!!
I can't believe those BABIES are starting kindergarten, but I'm so excited to see pics from the first day. Keep that camera in your hand and take lots and lots and lots of pictures! By the way, the answer is "yes". You DID need to take ALL of those pictures. Don't delete a single one. Some day I want to see them all...including the ones you never posted.

Sam and Nelda said...

Double D I T T O from Becky's!
I don't know HOW MANY TIMES I have checked out the two year old blog for Olivia...
Now only to find I'm two behind...
Keep em' coming~~~