Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Wonders

Today I am wondering why when I organize closets and drawers and kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets that they just don’t stay that way? I mean really. You would think that somebody around here would have caught on in the last 5+ years that if we would just put things back the way that we found them or throw things away when they are empty or out of date that I would never have to spend another minute of my life cleaning stuff out. We would all benefit from it because if mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy. You know it’s true.


Nice chair there, Sis



Now get out and let me try it



Or, I will just climb in with you

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's easy. 1. Train Audrey to do it. 2. Then, transfer all of that care regarding whether or not it stays that way to her. 3. Sit back and let her do the fussing. Worked beautifully for me. Until college...