Tuesday, November 20, 2007


What a day! I was running around the house like a maniac trying to straighten up before the Home Health lady came to give the twins their RSV shots when about 20 minutes before she was supposed to be here they called to say she wasn't coming. Something about one of HER kids being sick. The nerve! Just kidding. I know other children do still exist in the world. Anyway, she is coming next monday instead. I considered just stopping the cleaning and being lazy but I figured I may as well finish. But, 4 hours later I am sitting here typing and uploading pictures for all of you to see and still have not finished the cleaning. And now my babies are starting to realize (meaning the are taking turns crying) they will be eating in less than 30 minutes and I still have not gotten their "food" for this round. Enjoy the pics! This is Audrey's day today on the blog! Isn't she so cute!!!!!













8 comments:

Emily said...

I absolutely LOVE Audrey's facial expression in the picture of her getting a bath! She has the prettiest eyes, even if they do look a little sneaky in that picture! (She doesn't take after her mama does she???)
Love y'all!
Emily Tyson Zieser

Tony Mozingo said...

I agree with Izzie's Momma. They are precious but only among the most beautiful in the world. Why, they even look like Big Moe to me...
Love,
Your second cousin.

Dianne said...

'Manda, what adorable pics. Audrey is so perfect she doesn't look real! Her Daddy has that look that Daddy's have for their little girls...in awe of her perfection and sweetness.

I'm loving this. I'm glad you have Jon and he is a willing participant in the care and feeding of these little ones.

Again, it looks like y'all are playing with dolls. What a beautiful little girl.

And, their Mama looks wonderful, too.

Love you all terrible!

Dianne (-:

Dana said...

bvcvfghmkkl'45655656vcfvfgb bn mm,

Amanda,
this was from Allie. Love you guys. They are absolutely the most kissable little newborns on the planet!

Becky said...

Oh my word! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't stand it! I could mash her in half--good thing I can't see her for awhile. It's gonna take some time for me to calm down...

Laura said...

Oh my! They're beautiful! They are really some of THE CUTEST twins I've ever seen! I was so thankful to learn that you'd been able to get home with those babies!

It was so hard keeping a straight face at church when I told you that Deron and I have a hard time keeping secrets when it came to our babies because we already knew we were expecting our fourth baby! But we hadn't told anyone just yet! LOL! (BTW- This little one is due June 3 and we'll find out what we're having Jan 8- Hannah's birthday!)

So now you know! :-)

I'll try to keep up with your blog. (I love blogs. They give everyone a chance to keep up with everyone else. My mom loves it, but my goodness, if I forget/don't have time/don't want to post for a few days, she'll call in quite a slump and throw me handfuls of guilt because we don't live nearby! She's so funny!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless!

Wanda said...

They are so cute! Enjoy reading your blog. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Wanda, Jimmy & JB

Beth said...

Just wanted to stop in and tell you that the twins are precious! We have thought about you all so much and are so glad they are doing well.

Enjoy them, they grow up so fast! We expecting the arrival of our baby girl on Tuesday.

Hope had a wonderful Thanksgiving! God Bless!