Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hey everyone. Don't have alot of time this morning, imagine that! These are the days when I really HATE dial up. Yes, dial up does still exist. We are WAY out in the sticks. The kids are doing great. James' appointment went well. Nothing new. The doc wants to see his EKG records from the Med Center and go from there. We have a follow up in 3 months. He really thinks the holes will close on their own from the way that they sound. So that is great news! Thank the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to download a video this morning but the dumb computer wont work right and everyone is screaming so I will try it later. Maybe when Jon gets back I will have a chance to try it again and put more pics so check again later today.

Yes, I know my children are adorable!!!!!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey, Papoopsie Darlings...and Mama and Daddy,

Once you've driven a Corvette, it would be hard to go back to a horse & wagon...from DSL to Dial-Up. But, whatever it takes to get these cheering notes and pics out when you can.

I know everyone understands your plate nowadays, which you're managing marvelously, but, still, I appreciate your time spent here and look forward to the video when you've got some back-up. lol

So glad to hear James' heart problems will most likely clear up of their own accord. The Lord moves mighty obstacles to His childrens' wellbeing.

Love to all the household. Continued prayer for Gods' healing, completing of these two little precious peeps.

Dianne (-:

the ladner family said...

that is the most adorable picture! they look so different! the God James had good news, love u all!!!

Nenie said...

Oh my goodness! They are more beautiful every day. How can this be? They are truly miracles from God. I love them sooooo much!
love nenie