Sunday, November 11, 2007

Daddy diaper duty! How fun it was to walk in on this site yesterday! I heard Jon saying "Audrey, girl stop it" then he would laugh and some time would pass and I would hear it again. So of course I had to see what was going on! Jon was trying to change her diaper and she kept going #2 on him! And a few of #1's. I think by the end of it all he used like 5 diapers and I ended up having to actually finish the putting on of the last diaper! How ironic this all is seeing how he swore he would NEVER EVER change a dirty diaper and now he changes as many as I do! Fatherhood really does change a man!


This is my bit-bit laying in her crib ever so peacefully! She really has the sweetest nature. I call her bit-bit because she is just a little bit! And boy does she have her daddy wrapped around her finger and doesn't even know it.
This is Master James. He does the funniest things with his mouth when he is sleeping and yesterday I was able to catch it on film for ya'll. He was actually puckering up to give his mama a kiss, he loves me so much.



Well, they gave me a little fit last night. Audrey's tummy hurt and she kept spitting up and wouldn't go to sleep. She would cry, real tears, every time I put her in her crib and that continued until she had a huge spit up. James slept soundly until his 2 a.m. feeding and after that he grunted and cried out all night, trying to work out a poop that didn't arrive until 8 a.m. where he proceded to do the same thing to me that Audrey did to her daddy yesterday. What fun 1st thing in the morning after a restless night! I am certain that now everyone's day is complete hearing about the bathroom habits of the Mizell twins but that is pretty much all that goes on around here for now! All systems are breaking down now as they are BOTH screaming for the 2:oo feeding. Wish me luck, daddy had to go visit some one in the hospital and wont be back for a couple of hours. He is my sunday afternoon nap when he gets back!



9 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey, Precious Peeps,

So great to see those faces, amazingly changed, since the last posts. Oh, they're gorgeous papoopsies. Hannah and her "papoopsie darling" will be a GUT story for years to come.

You all were named at church this morning and you're named at my bedside, daily.

We're coming to visit you all after the Holidays. Just need to SEE your family in "real life" and it would be a great joy to hear Bro Jon preach once again.

We love you all terrible! May God continue to bless & keep,

Dianne (-:

su said...

Beautiful pictures, and thanks for sharing the routine with us, Amanda. Sorry ya'll had a rough night. The babies are flourishing even if their parents are exhausted...and so the magical journey of parenthood begins...

Dana said...

Okay, if she isn't Amanda #2 and he isn't Jon #2 then I don't know anything. They look just like yall. How precious! Love you guys so much!

Becky said...

I wish I could say what I want to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just settle for Your babies are gorgeous. I love them so much!

Chris Crouse said...

Jon & Amanda, and Dear Little Ones:

I am so thankful to our precious Lord for His kindness to you both. James & Audrey are blessed children to have been placed into your home by our Father. And I know you are blessed with their arrival.

Paul said, "Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day..." May the God that brought them safely to your home, keep you all safe until we all arrive in His home above.

I love you dearly,
Chris

PS, my blog is www.ledbyanunknownway.blogspot.com

Middle School Musical said...

Amanda...Let me tell you that having children did change Brother Lee...but diaper duty was not one of those points...Ha Ha...You go Jon! I am so proud of you! We pray for you all daily.
Love,
Sister Dina, Brother Lee, Sarah and Kate

Middle School Musical said...

Jon and Amanda,
All I can say is "YOU ROCK JON"! Brother Lee was a different man after his girls were born, but he was not a diaper duty kind of guy! Ha Ha...We just want to let you all know that we love you and pray for ya'll daily!
Love,
Sister Dina

Lisa said...

Hi,

Lovely babies !

I just want to make you aware that the Boppy has been banned and recalled by the Consumer Products Safety Commission because the zipper on the Chinese made
cover contains lead !!! Also, the tag on the zipper can come lose and choke the
baby if swallowed. Look at CPSC.gov/recalls.

I wonder how safe the Boppy is overall. Mothers milk and other bodily fluids
will get into the Boppy. In that warm environment the Boppy may become a hotbed
for germs and molds and more.

Please send this on. It is important that mothers know about this so that no baby
becomes ill or worse.
Lisa.

Unknown said...

Hi Jon and Amanda,

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful babies!!! I have been having trouble getting on your website but it finally worked for me.

Audrey and James are absolutely precious and I can see that you two are already great parents! You did have perfect models to follow.
On behalf of our whole family I just want to let you know how happy we are for you.

May God continue to bless you and your family!!!

Love Always,
Courtney Saucier