Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dancing under the stars

Will and Angela hired an amazing jazz band to play their reception. James and Audrey love to dance at home to the ipod blaring through out the house so you can imagine how much they enjoyed a live band. At the end of the night I snagged a video of them "cuttin a rug" and if I do say so myself it's quite enjoyable! I apologize for the loud pleadings of a mother trying to get her son to show off his skills and the loud cackles of that same mother who obviously thinks her children are darlin!!



9 comments:

Sam and Nelda said...

Adoreable! Audge is really enjoying the dress.. Jamesy has the beat! (little loud though). Love the final bow...TOO CUTE! NB

Becky said...

Just thought you should know how mad I am that I can't watch the video on these dumb school computers. My bp is up...thanks for that.
love

Tara said...

They are darlin and that is too cute!

the ladner family said...

Becky, you are hilarious. I think I got some of the song before that when they were all dancing. That was adorable!

susan said...

I just can't stand it- our Peach was just amazing here- holding her dress as she danced, and that bow!!!! And our James- what can I say? That child has such precious personality that comes out when he dances!

Dani said...

Well they are darling. I always love watching the videos you load of them dancing. Oh they crack me up. Can't you just imagine them dancing together and having fun at their weddings one of these days?

Becky said...

FINALLY! I finally got to watch this most precious video! You were a GENIUS to buy that dress...she needed it for this little number. THIS IS PRICELESS.

Dianne said...

Them children got RHYTHM! Love how Audrey spun and curtsied and always whirling and holding her dress...perfect dress, I agree, for her performance. James is VERY expressive in his dance. And, FEELS it. Love it, 'manda. What fun they have.

Sydney Sanders said...

Cinderella and her prince. They were too cute!