Monday, April 14, 2008

Sibling rivalry begins........Yesterday James and Audrey were laying on the floor watching the t.v. playing ever so sweetly. All of a sudden James started to cry. He got louder and louder and finally let out his "I am hurt here, please help me!" cry so I went in there. Okay, James was pitiful but it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. When I put them down, they were side by side. Now James was turned sideways (like he was trying to escape) and little sweet Audrey had her finger in his eye! He was screaming like he was dying and she was looking up at me like "what?" It took forever to get him calmed down. His eye wasn't red or anything so I don't think she did any real damage! That is twice now something like that has happened (James starts crying and Audrey lays there looking so innocent) so I wonder who is gonna be picking on who when they get older?
We had a great day in the Lord yesterday at Tired Creek. Good fellowship and good preaching! (I may be a little partial!) We had some dear friends from Mt. Zion come and surprise us with a visit at church yesterday morning and it was a joy to be with them again. And Uncle Will spent the weekend with us which is always wonderful. He is gonna be moving home next month and we are gonna miss him being so close (closer) by. He really helped me out with the babies during church. It is soooo nice to have an extra pair of hands around that you don't feel guilty about throwing one of your kids at them and saying "here you take 'em"!
Here are more pics from Spring Break
Harrison, Em and Audrey
Dru and Sydney

Uncle Hugh and Audrey (I think he pinched her. jk!)


Hugh thought it was so cute how her toes curled



James was so happy his daddy came shopping with him




They look real enthused, don't they?














6 comments:

su said...

The "Finger in the Eye" incident is just so funny. I can already see that James is already showing that Mizell Man Trait- which is so sweet. I, being a happy object of a Mizell Man's love, can spot it already. They just love the women in their life so much that we can do no wrong, and if we do, we couldn't help it!

Emily said...

'Atta girl Audrey! He may be bigger, but you hold your ground...and your innocent look. (It will serve you well in life as a woman to be able to maintain a look of innocence. I've gotten out of more than one speeding ticket in my younger days with that same "innocent" look! It never worked on my brothers, but sometimes you can trick the ole parents into believing you've done no wrong!!!) LOL ;)

the ladner family said...

ha! that is hilarious. i can't wait to see them grow into toddlers. it is going to be priceless. love you all!

Amanda said...

well said susu!

Anonymous said...

Audrey, we don't poke fingers in people's eyes. And don't beleive that no one sees that you're doing it, Mama's always see what we are doing....then you might get in time out. I will pray that you won't do that any more so you don't get in time out like Matthew when he hits me with a sward. Thank the Lord for your brother like me....you can play with him when he is bigger. Matthew can only have his ba-ba at night...and when you are bigger, your pappy will go to the chickens like pinky. I love you and I will come babysit you soon. Let your mama get some sleep so she won't get sick again. When Matthew wakes me up and I can't go to sleep at night, I think of happy thoughts, like my princess dress and my birthday. I love you James and Audrey! Love, Hannah Grace

Kelly Spezzano said...

sibling rivalry at such a young age? Just goes to show the depravity of man! LOL