Friday, January 10, 2014

Muh Lady



I finally pulled out my new camera for only the 2nd time since coming home from our break. Life happens though. Light also happens. And sometimes doesn’t happen which has been the case around here this week which is the main thing that’s been holding me back. The sun was out for a little bit yesterday and Olivia was coloring away happily in here in the office with me so I stole a few moments and clicked away. Even though I haven’t used it much, I LOVE my 85mm lens. Just LOVE it. Can’t wait to get outside with it! And I love the new camera too but it’s still a foreign machine to me right now. I could use my old one with my eyes closed I’m so used to it so the new one is still outside of my comfort zone. But I will get there. Soon. My book came in the mail Tuesday and I FINALLY finished editing those wedding photos. Shew! Now I know why wedding photographers charge so much money; it is A LOT of work people! And I really know why some photographers only do a set amount of weddings a year and why some won’t go near them with a 10 foot pole!


I will start on my book just as soon as I get caught up with Downton. Yep, I finally jumped on the Downton Abbey train and can I just say WOW. I mean, WOW. It’s amazing. If you haven’t started it, you should. But you have to start at the beginning. It really is one of the best shows. Ever. Period. I’m only on Season 2, episode 2 so I have a long way to go. I had to apologize to my poor hubs in advance. For the last 3 nights I’ve locked myself away in the office for 2-3 hours at a time. I know, I could have a problem but it’s just that good. Once you start, you cannot quit.

2 comments:

Becky said...

those fingers! those lips! those eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it is JUST THAT GOOD

Sam and Nelda said...

Read this few days back but for some reason cannot comment from my phone!!!
As always, great catch on the pics. She looks so diligent.
Tryin to get Downtown!!!