Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to Wednesday's

Olivia is changing every day. I walked into her room yesterday morning and found this




She’s trying to sit up more and more on her own now and is crawling faster and better every day. While we were cleaning up James and Audrey’s room today she crawled the length of it and found every small piece of trash on her way! I don’t know if I have mentioned it on here or not but she is a taggie. She loves tags and if something has a tag on it, she will find it. She’d rather play with the tag on something than the actual toy and while she was in the twins’ room she saw the tag on James’ comforter and crawled over to it. She also tried to eat the electric bill today.


She thinks James is hilarious! She gets so excited when she sees either one of them but she tries to jump out of my arms and starts laughing when she sees him. And he can make her laugh like no body else can! It’s the cutest thing eVer and I have managed to catch on video but still have issues loading it on blogger. It’s so funny to watch and listen to the twins talk about Olivia these days. They still love her to pieces but they do not like for her to get a hold of their stuff. She gets it wet and they think that is so gross! She put something of Audrey’s in her mouth the other day and Audrey snatched it away and said “No no Livi. Don’t lick my stuff!” I told her it was okay, that it was just baby kisses and she said “But it’s not nice for babies to lick other people’s stuff.”

2 comments:

Casie Parrott Tyson said...

Cute!! Cute!! I was having trouble uploading videos to blogger,too, but it finally worked last night! Good luck!

Becky said...

love Wednesdays! Your babies are so sweet and beautiful, Manny. I can't believe Olivvy is pulling up!