Thursday, April 1, 2010

Night time trot's

Last night my daughter woke me up 3 times to......TEE TEE IN HER PRINCESS POTTY. And she really did go tee tee, all 3 times. And she had a pull up on but still chose to go in the princess potty. Does this mean that very soon we will have to turn her crib into her big girl bed? Does this mean that my baby girl is no longer my baby? I knew this day was coming but I still don't LIKE it!

It only took 2 days to have her tee teeing in the the potty all the time (except for nights) and a couple days after that she was going #2 in the potty all the time. Now she is asking to go in the middle of the night. I'm still in shock that she was so quick to catch on. As for the Bubster well, he averages going in the potty twice a day: once on his own and once with me reminding him. The rest of the time he comes to find me to tell me that he has tee teed on his cowboys or whatever under wear he is wearing at the time. One day he came and found me and said 'I tee teed in lou kitchen, mommy"(his y's are l's these days).


7 comments:

Sam and Nelda said...

Girls are just ahead of the lil boys...no bout a doubt it... Way to go Audge~
(come on mom...gotta let em fly)

Becky said...

She is a GENIUS! and so is her brother...he may be even be a little wiser...teeteeing in lou kitchen gets attention and is probably so much easier than going all the way to the other room where the potty is located.

Dianne said...

'manda, a "post-comment" from yesterdays "10 Days...": Susan spoke of your DETAILED accounts. I AM CRAZY for them! Charles and I talk about that all the time. He says: The dog dug the yard. I say: Our Lady Jane, despite many threats, continues to dig holes all over the yard and dug up my prized peony. It's one of those Men are from; women are from. I LOVE detail. I LOVE your posts. And, today, I LOVE how careful Audrey is about tee-teeing. What was just a habit has become distasteful. And, typical of those men are from...James. The WHOLE composition is manly. And, I would LOVE an 8" X 10" glossy of that get-up. T-shirt and cowboy boots. He rocks. But, then, so do you ALL.

Sydney Sanders said...

That's too funny. We're so proud of her, and his diaper and cowBOY boots are adorable!

Emily said...

Just marking his territory, I suppose. ;)

Yay for Audrey! I'm sure James will get there soon enough. But, as the sister of 3 brothers, he probably won't ever PREFER the potty. Trees, fire hydrants, and electric fences (only once!) are just a lot more fun apparently.

su said...

Tee-teing on cowboys is fun too, Emily!

the ladner family said...

Go Audge! I knew she could do it!
Isabella has a big girl bed and she still wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she is going! Go figure!