Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The misfortunates of having a sister...

"Son, little boys do not wear make up. They especially do not wear lipstick."
Seriously, I am going to have to hang a nail from the ceiling for a place to put my pocketbook (aka purse for those of you who don't have a Georgia upbringing). Because some how their short little arms and even shorter little fingers are always pulling it down from various stashing locations to find gum and other things they shouldn't play with. The lipstick however, takes the cake!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I love them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! This is my new background. Priceless!

the ladner family said...

Audrey looks so pleased!! THAT is adorable. Not for you I'm sure. That stuff stains their mouth! I Love it!

Dianne said...

Uh-oh. Audrey, get ready to be camo'ed. Share and share alike. That is SO funny. He's not insulted. All in fun. Good attitudes.

Sydney Sanders said...

Audrey is so proud. She looks like she's created a masterpiece!

su said...

I LOVE how each is in their own role. He's like vamping, and she's admiring her own masterpiece- that is so cute.

Sam and Nelda said...

Looks like she is so proud of her makeover she did on Bubba...Grandaddy says that this should win a prize!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

They did a lovely job applying their makeup!