Friday, February 24, 2017

No calling please

Henry has the ability to turn anybody's mood from bad to good. One smile from him can make you feel as if you are on top of the world. And holding him, smelling his baby goodness and feeling his soft, warm skin on yours does the same. I think I may implement a new rule for the afternoons: Wash hands, hold Henry, then you can snack and do homework. Although, this only works as long as no one is fighting over who called holding him first! Hahahaha!







3 comments:

Becky said...

I want to go on record. I CALLED HOLDING HENRY FIRST. March 31st.

Emily said...

WHAT IS MARCH 31ST???????? I AM OUTRAGED.

Nelda said...

Love the magic! Holding Henry turns me into a jabber box in a silly, gooey, tone!

Perfect idea Amanda~ Have them put their names in a bowl to see who gets first each day!