Friday, February 19, 2016

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?

Audrey has been asking to watch The Sound of Music for a while now so last night, since it was just the 4 of us, I put it in for a few minutes before bed time. Just enough to get them interested so we can finish it over the weekend. We watched up to when Maria first meets the children as I knew seeing those kids would get them interested if they weren’t already! Audrey was totally into it from the get go, James however, ehhh. It took seeing those kids...

While Maria was on her way to the Von Trap’s and she was singing, James put his hands on his head and exclaims “Why won’t she stop singing?” I informed it him that "this is a musical" and he threw his head back with a big groan and said “I HATE musicals.” Ooops. Sorry, son. I’m trying to broaden your horizons. And you live with a bunch of girls.


1 comment:

Becky said...


Captain von Trapp:
"You have brought music back in to my life. I had forgotten."