Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Clock Watching Kind of a Day

I shouldn’t of talked about how well our days have been going. I have been fighting a cold since last Saturday really and usually perk up after I’ve coughed up a lung first thing in the morning but not today. No, today is just not going well at all. I feel horrible and Olivia is teething so she is sooooo moody and she has the same congestion in her head as I do so that’s not helping her situation which in return is definitely not helping mine. And I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Jon came home from school yesterday morning around 9:30 with a little stomach virus and slept most of the day and is better today, thank goodness!! But James and Audrey both said they woke up in the middle of the night from their tummy's hurting and said that they still kinda hurt this morning. One of their teacher’s has been out all this week with a stomach virus :/ (James also came down in the middle of the night at some point to ask me what if there were spider’s up stairs.....)

This is just a day for lots of warm tea, lots of laying around with a toddler climbing all over you, and lots of clock watching. Clock watching for nap time!! And I currently have 45 minutes left on that clock.



P.s. It’s a good thing that I am so caught up on my house work, huh? :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! how many hours until bedtime?????