Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a wonderful Easter weekend and I hope all of you did! My sister and her family came Thursday night and stayed until yesterday after church. It was soooooo nice having all the extra space for company! It is truly amazing how fast 4 kiddos can destroy a relatively clean house, not to mention 4 adults! We snagged another egg hunt Saturday afternoon and this time it was Peach that was all into finding eggs. But she rarely put any in HER basket! James got woken up early from his nap and wasn't to friendly at the time of the hunt but he did manage to get some! I had so many good pictures of the children I decided to make a video of them instead of trying to jam them all in one post or spread them out over many. But while I was going thru my pictures, I noticed that there are hardly none of Hannah and Matthew with the twins. And the ones we did manage to get on Sunday, well you will be able to see that no one wanted to cooperate, at least not at the same time!


7 comments:

Becky said...

These are the greatest pictures ever! I love the waterspout...I used to love to do Aubrey's hair like that, too. I'm so envious of your church family...that looked like a wonderful day. Love y'all!

Becky said...

Perfect song choice, btw. However, it does make me tear up every time I watch!

Dianne said...

The Easter finery was gorgeous but my BEST thing was James' bare feet. Nothing could be sweeter than a child's footsies. He's a little man after my own heart. If God meant for us to wear shoes, we'd have come into the world with 'em.

I'm glad Adam & Eve caused us to put CLOTHES on...after toddler ages...the body is better covered......but, shoes are my bane!

Sweet slideshow, 'manda. Mama and Daddy looked right resplendent they'selves. Love that most of your pictures are not staged... so much sweeter naturally.

the ladner family said...

love you guys and the pictures are adorable and it is impossible to get a good one, trust me i know!

Sydney Sanders said...

soooooo cute! I watched it with my mom this morning! We couldn't get over her cute little water spout! -And James looked so adorable with his cousins on the stairs! I can't believe they're already old enough to hunt Easter eggs!

su said...

Wonderful to see how happy your Easter was. Pictures are just beautiful of all of you.

This is my fourth time to watch since yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Love the video.
Your cousin,
Toot Toot