Monday, January 12, 2009

Say Cheese!

So, we started cheesing at the camera this weekend. I know I'm their mama and all but I think their pretty darn cute, especially with their little teeth showing. They ate ravioli for supper last night and decided to do some body painting with it.Audrey also started stomping her tiny feet and balling up her little fists yesterday at her daddy when he wouldn't let her get into the magazine basket. And talk about drama queen....sheesh. We are not looking forward to the next few years with that!

5 comments:

Sydney Sanders said...

sooooooooooooo cute!!!! i love and miss!

the ladner family said...

how can you be mad at that face! he should be ashamed

Becky said...

Ditto, Emily! What faces!!! cutest blog award goes to the mizells fo sho

Sydney Sanders said...

pleeeeeeeease dont say fo sho...

Dana said...

O my goodness! How precious Amanda. Now I remember why I outlawed ravioli or anything of the sort in this house! I have been wanting to call you lately but know how busy you are. Please call me whenever you get a spare minute! I know, hilarious right!