Thursday, January 22, 2009

James and the Tiny Peach

I started calling Audrey "peach" a few months ago and it has really stuck. Back at Christmas Ms. Su reminded me that there is a book (and a movie I believe) called James and the Giant Peach.We all thought that was so cool but lets face it, Audrey is no where near being giant so I renamed it James and the Tiny Peach!! Just a little tid bit I wanted to share!! Don't be alarmed this is Aunt Emily's dog that has the sweetest nature of any dog I've ever been around and these two didn't stay in this position very long. But I thought it was to cute to pass!This little boy is very much into playing with trucks these days. Isn't he adorable?


Tuesday night as I was putting something back in the refrigerator I noticed that the light was out. I didn't think anything about it because lights go out in fridge's right? I mean for 2 years we didn't have a light in our fridge. Anywho, yesterday morning when I got their juice out I noticed that it wasn't very cold. Curious. I looked over at the plug and sure enough, it was unplugged. Now I wonder who could of done that?

5 comments:

Becky said...

Who indeed? Hughston will be SO pleased that he made the cut! Of course, Syd will, too. I've been having severe withdrawals. Thanks for the adorable post!

Sydney Sanders said...

i was pleased with making the cut...but not so with the nice thigh of mine in hughstons picture :) audge and i have fun playing with those windchimes! love and miss!

Amanda said...

syd! hate to tell ya but you just told on yourself........

Becky said...

really, syd...who would have known?

Sydney Sanders said...

oh gah-reat....