Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Spreading the Christmas cheer

After their doctor's appointment on Monday, I had to stop at Wal-Mart to fill Audrey's prescription and of course there was an hour long wait. So we strolled through the Christmas section and when Audrey saw the big blow up Santa's and Frosty's she had a fit. I opted for a small reindeer that makes noise. What was I thinking? But it kept them happy the 2 hours we were in Wal-Mart. Every time they would start to fuss I'd just turn rudolph on and they would start dancing and clapping and laughing. Everyone that passed us while that thing was playing got the biggest kick out of the way they reacted to it. Hope y'all will too!


8 comments:

Becky said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That is SO cute! That has to be the best money you have ever spent. This will be one I'll watch over and over...

su said...

I've just seen it too and called Nenie posthaste. Watched it three times in about 30 seconds. That one is overwhelming.

Dianne said...

Twins got RHYTHM. Love the instant response when the music comes on. Audrey wanted to cuddle it. James wanted to figure out WHY. These babes are so in-tune to ALL that takes place around them. Brilliant. Beautemous! BLESSED...all of us and you all.

Laura said...

Oh my!! That was adorable! As my Ethan would say, "That's so cute, I can hardly stand it!"

Tara said...

Amanda, That is precious! I love it, so cute!

Sydney Sanders said...

Amanda! That is adorable! forget the santa hats for the Christmas card...maybe the reindeer can sit in with them! :D Do you ever get to hear the song the whole way through or does james turn it off and on over and over?!

Anonymous said...

Audrey and James are "OH SO LOVEABLE"!!! Just wish I could lay my eyes on them in person......

cameron said...

haha I love the arm-swinging dance that James does near the end. The boy knows how to get down!