Friday, October 15, 2010

For all the grandparents

James and Audrey received a brand new swing set for their birthday, courtesy of their grandparents whom are scattered throughout the Southeastern United States. I figured since they are the reason for all the excitement around here over the last few days that they would like to see the reactions of the wee little ones upon discovering the reason they weren't allowed to venture into the back yard for almost 3 days!! This swing set couldn't of come at a more perfect time in their lives. It's been a great expenditure of energy for their tiny bodies that seem to have more energy than Speedy Gonzales these days! So on behalf of the Mizell's in Georgia, THANK YOU GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!



7 comments:

the ladner family said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I teared up! They are so cute!

Becky said...

WHY WON'T THESE SCHOOL COMPUTERS OPEN A VIDEO???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!!!!!!

Sam and Nelda said...

We're so happy they're so happy! Wish we could have been there for the grand opening!

Love Grandaddy

Dianne said...

I'm not a contributor to the cause for their excitement but I'm sharing in their CONTAGIOUS fervor at first sighting. Wonderful idea, GRANDparents! EVERY child needs a gym set. See-Saw even. Good thing there's TWO of them.

Dani said...

I love James's over the top reaction, priceless. And him throwing the football cracked me up.

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I love it! It's so cute when James says "it's perfect"! Enjoy your nice Fall weather outdoors!

Emily said...

I love seeing the kiddos so excited! They are just too cute!