Monday, November 16, 2009

JW

Our #4 nephew, John William Michael Ladner, was born on Thursday, November 12. He weighed 7 lbs, 13 oz and was 21 inches long. Jon took a quick trip Friday after work to go see his name sake. I decided it best that we not drag the kids on such a long, fast trip. Especially since I thought Audrey was coming down with a stomach bug. So Jon made the trip alone but I sent the camera!!!Harrison and Uncle Jon. Harrison is showcasing the hole from where he lost his first tooth!Audrey did not have a stomach bug, at least I don't think she did. I really think she is teething or it was the antibiotic she's been on that messed her stomach up. What ever it was has left her bee-hind in an awful state!

I wont get to see John William until Christmas(insert frown here) so just letting everyone know that I am calling dibs!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Welcome to the world, Baby John! Family looks radiantly happy. Thank you God for well child and mama.

the ladner family said...

oh my word! i look terrible! it seems like it was a dream when Jon came, i was in a daze! But we loved seeing him and it meant so much to us. we love ya'll!

su said...

Thank you Aunt Mannio for publishing pics of John William. We are so very proud and thankful for him, and thank you for sweetly sharing your husband, but I gotta tell ya- you and the chaps were sorely missed- definitely not the same without you.

It meant so, so much to us that John William's Uncle John came when he was born. Thankful for all

Sydney Sanders said...

Can you call dibs that early? I guess since you haven't seen him yet you can hold him first...

Amanda said...

First and the whole time.