Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Commitment

You read it here first, folks. I am committing, COMMITTING, myself to a Summer photography challenge. And committing to doing it right here on this blog and NOT social media. I am deactivating my social media accounts for the Summer. Yes, the whole, entire SUMMER. I’m scared y’all. Like really super, duper scared. But I am looking forward to it. I want to get back to blogging and the only way to do that is to cut that social media habit for a while and get back into the swing of this being my only outlet. I.can.do.this. I can. Wish me luck and check back daily for a new blog post and photograph!!!!!





 Henry is 18 months now, believe it or not! He can say: Mama, Daddy, Bubble, Bubba, NoNo, Uh-Oh, PawPaw and something really, really close to Mickey and Daniel. He’s got so many teeth now and just got finished cutting some molars. Took 14 days for those puppies to both fully break through and he was the crankiest, the clingiest little boy around. But it never interrupted his sleep so I will NOT complain. He could eat his body weight in blueberries and strawberries most days. He loves whole grain waffles (plain or blueberry) avocado, cereal, gold fish and pizza. He knows what a pizza box is and what leftover pizza looks like in a container so there’s no fooling him and he will eat 1 whole piece if not 2. In these pictures he was not interested in playing in the sprinkler or little pool as it was windy yesterday so kinda cool if you were wet. He plopped down in this spot and sat here watching a fly buzz around him for a solid 10 minutes until I got my camera out and then he sat there for another 10 at least. Just sitting there, laughing, watching flies and pretending to eat rocks so I would tell him NoNo and he’d laugh. Then Audrey came out and he started fussing for her to pick him up. He loves all his siblings so much and has started giving them hugs, especially when they pick him up.








1 comment:

Nelda said...

Such a sweet lil’ Henry! He will enjoy reading this some day. Good job Mom.